The Analysis is focused on degree of processes rationalization and on "front line" areas, among which:
- Sales Force Automation
- Assistance customer services/processes(call center, CRM, after sales services)
- Multi channel services/processes (e-mail, IVR, etc...)
- Specialized inside services/processes (legacy or specific field applications)
- Service/processes for third party (producers, experts, promoters, distributors, etc...)
- Supply Chain an Operations services/processes
In terms of:
- Integration strategy of business processes
- Reduction of architectural IT complexity
- Potential ROI (optimization on direct costs)
- Web leverage – optimization of back-office activities with web front-office activities
- Reduction of times and transactions costs
Structured presentation of shared business case which contains:
critical state, economic (ROI) and service targets of ITC area, new analyzed developments.
Specific techniques and choice of IT technological standard for coming application developments, functional requirement, need of training, implementation priorities, scheduling of expected times, milestones for system integration, forecast budget, possible savings.