According to Milano Management Consulting the technologies ICT are qualifying solutions which correspond to a corporate need that is due from simultaneous presence of people, used tools, ambience and productive organization.
"Aimed technologies", therefore, are a project approach to find the answers to fundamental corporate needs which:
- Improve the organizing work-conditions of workers or "to do work less and better"
- Economically use wisely the financial and human enterprise resources, or its own cost is commensurated to economic return which assure and don't create explicit or occult charges of self-maintenance
- Respect the balances and laws of enterprise business
- Decentralize cleverly the business governance and control, explaining the terms of phenomenon in all dimensions.
The targets of "Aimed Technologies" regard the planning activities follow as:
- ITC assessment & design
- ITC organization, current processes and skills analysis
- Screening of utilized technologies and of ITC costs and logic model's indication of potential developments and proposable technologies which details:
- Strong and weak points of used enterprise system (architecture)
- o Inside and outside corporate interlocutors which are involved (functions, customers, suppliers)
- IT & Communications structure costs and potential saving
- ITC organizing, competences and evolution opportunities
- Ratio between functioning costs and innovation investments
- Practicable steps and potentiality of Internet technologies to create value by existing informative systems
- Rationalization of ICT charges towards the development and innovation
- Economic and optimization awaited returns
- Integrability level of Internet technologies with current systems